LEO Pharma’s innovation engine is fueled by a global R&D organisation with more than 700 scientists and specialists. Together with business development acquistions and partnerships, we have built a strong pipeline focused on dermatology covering several indications. We are expanding our internal innovation and external partnerships to bring life-changing medicines to people with skin conditions.
Our pipeline includes:
- a novel pan JAK inhibitor for non-steroidal topical treatment of inflammatory skin diseases (phase II)
- a novel small molecule compound for topical treatment of actinic keratosis (phase III)
- a novel oral bio-available PDE4 inhibitor for psoriasis (phase II)
- an IL-13 antibody for systemic treatment of atopic dermatitis (phase III)
- an IL-17R antibody for systemic treatment of moderate-to-severe psoriasis (post phase III).
In addition, we explore opportunities to make treatment easier for patients through innovations within medical device technologies and digital solutions and services.
Visit our global site to read more about our pipeline.